Voyager Plus Travel Insurance for UK & EEA Residents
Flexible and Competitively Priced Travel Insurance Solutions from Voyager Insurance
You have come to the right place to purchase Travel Insurance for your forthcoming travels; an award winning provider of Travel Insurance, to bring you a highly flexible and competitively priced range of Travel Insurance solutions.
Single Trip, Annual Multi-Trip & Long Stay Travel Insurance for UK & EEA Residents of Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland and Spain.
Cover is available for Cancellation/Curtailment including Cancellation cover as a result of COVID-19, Emergency Medical Expenses including Additional travel and accommodation expenses in respect of COVID-19, Baggage, Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Personal Accident and much more.
If you are going skiing or snowboarding, you can add Winter Sports cover to your Single Trip (max. 31 days trip duration), Annual Multi-Trip (max. 21 days), or long stay (max. 31 consecutive days) policy up to and including a maximum age of 74.
Voyager Travel Insurance can cover a wide range of sports and activities, some, however, may require an additional premium in order to be covered by your Travel Insurance policy, to find out which sports are covered by the policy please click the policy wording button.
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance Key Features
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance offers a range of different policies depending on the type of holiday you are taking, such as short stay cover, annual multi-trip insurance and long stay policies (Standard and Prime levels of cover only) for those people going abroad for several months.
Annual Multi-Trip features
- Covers multiple trips in any one year, for up to 45 days (31 days for those aged 70-74) on any one trip
- Free winter sports cover for up to 21 days
- Business travel included (Business plus option also available)
- Maximum age 74 years
Single Trip features
- Covers trips up 62 days in duration
Please Note: Max duration of 31 days for those aged 75-84 for Worldwide including and excluding North America policies. Max duration of 31 days also applicable to ALL individuals aged 85 years and over, for travel Worldwide.
- Discounts for families (kids go free)
- No age limit!
Long stay features
- Cover for trips up to 18 months (extendable to 24 months upon referral)
- Option to extend policy from abroad
- Maximum age 59 years
- Choice of 4 Levels of Cover - Standard, Enhanced, Prime and Supreme
- Medical Expenses - Up to £10 million
- Cancellation - Up to £10,000
- Holiday Financial Protection - Up to £3,000
- Personal Possessions - Up to £3,500
- Disruption - Up to £1,000
- Abandonment - Up to £10,000
- Personal Liability - Up to £3 million
- 24 Hour Medical Assistance Helpline
- Comprehensive Sports and Activities Cover
To be eligible to purchase these insurance products you must be at least 18 years of age, resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or eligible European Economic Area (EEA) countries and registered with a medical practitioner in your home country. For full details please read the policy wording by clicking here.
Important Information for Customers with Serious Medical Conditions - For UK Residents Only
MoneyHelper has developed a directory of specialist travel insurance to ensure customers with pre-existing medical conditions are easily able to obtain access to affordable travel insurance. If we are unable to help you and you are struggling to find medical cover that suits your needs, due to a serious medical condition, you may find a company that can help you through the MoneyHelper travel insurance directory www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/everyday-money/insurance/travel-insurance-directory or by calling 0800 138 7777 - Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.